For over 90 years Kessler Alair Insurance of Rancho Cucamonga, Upland and Newport Beach has provided quality insurance products with exceptional service tailored to each individual and business’ needs. There are over 30 people in the Kessler Alair Family, and most have been here for over 15 years. They are all dedicated to caring for our clients as if they were members of their own family. The companies we choose to work with are reputable and financially sound and because we work with so many, we can help you select the one that is right for you. We are growing, we are friendly, and we answer our own phone. We know you will not regret becoming part of our Kessler Family. We make going the extra mile our First Priority!
Job Description Summary:
Our beautiful Newport Beach location has an immediate opening for a full time Personal Lines Account Manager. This role involves significant time management and the ability to maintain and expand client relationships through prompt, pleasant and efficient service.
- Work efficiently to prepare new business proposals for personal lines prospects and assisting producers with application submission and policy issue.
- Assist clients with renewal process independently, reviewing policies for correct coverage, soliciting and evaluating rewrite quotes if necessary, and ensuring a smooth transition when moving policies to a new carrier.
- Identify cross-selling opportunities and provide leads and contact information to appropriate personnel.
- Timely and accurate processing of policy changes.
- Resolve client inquiries regarding coverage and billing questions, immediately documenting client communication and action taken in the agency management system.
- Field and address claims calls from clients. Maintain loss/claim files and provide updates as needed or agreed upon with clients and sales team.
- Maintain current contact and policy information in agency management system for prospects and clients.
- Participate in occasional marketing meetings.
- Assist with general office tasks including answering agency phone and directing inquiries to appropriate personnel.
- Other duties as assigned.
•Minimum 2 years prior experience
•Current Property & Casualty license
•Excellent verbal & written communication skills
•Ability to provide friendly customer service
•Knowledge of AMS360 management system a plus
•Sharp, energetic, dependable, self-motivated and able to take direction
•Good organizational skills and attention to detail
•Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
•Positive and pleasant personality
•Willing to be a team player
•Bilingual a plus
We offer outstanding salary & benefits including medical, dental, life, disability and 401(k).
Friendly and professional atmosphere.
There are no comments yet.