A Surety Bond is a written promise that an insurance company will protect your assets and back up the promises made by someone else. Kessler Alair will work with you to find outstanding products supported by value-added services to commercial banks, savings and loans, insurance companies, finance and loan companies, and credit unions.
- Construction Bonds - Bid, Performance and Payment Bonds and Supply bonds for contractors with program capacity needs from “First Bond” to $25 million.
- Commercial Bonds
- License and Permit Bonds - Contractor License; Highway and Street Permit; Agent/Adjuster/Broker License; Fuel Dealer; Professional License; Automobile Dealer; and Alcoholic Beverage Compliance Bonds
- Probate Bonds - Administrator; Executor; Guardian; and Trustee Bonds
- Receiver or Trustee Bond in Bankruptcy
- Public Official - Notary Public; Sheriff; Deputy Sheriff; Constable; Jailer; County/City/School Treasurer Bonds; Court Clerk; Loan Closing Attorney; and FHA Schedule Bonds
- Court Bonds - Plaintiff Replevin; Plaintiff Attachment; and Cost Bonds
- Miscellaneous Bonds
- Fidelity Bonds - ERISA (Pension Plans), Business Services Bonds (Janitorial)
- Financial Institution Bonds and D&O Coverage - Commercial Banks and Savings Institutions, etc.
To find out more about surety bonds for California businesses, contact us today.