Is Kessler Alair Open to the Public?
Kessler Alair's office locations are now open to the public. Masks are required to enter any Kessler Alair location. Before entering the office location, you will be kindly greeted by a receptionist who will thermal scan your temperature to ensure you do not have a 100+ degree temperature while maintaining 6 feet of social distancing. Those who have a temperature of 100+ degrees are not permitted to enter any Kessler Alair location.
How is Kessler Alair Preventing the Spread of Covid-19?
In operating, Kessler Alair Insurance Services acknowledges the risks of COVID-19 exposure to its employees and customers and is committed to providing a safe and healthy business environment. To ensure this, the following Business Operation Plan (Plan) in response to the COVID-19 pandemic has been developed. All employees, including managers and staff, are responsible for implementing and complying with all aspects of this Plan to mitigate the potential for transmission of COVID-19 in our workplaces, and requires full cooperation among staff and management. Only through this cooperative effort can the safety and health of all staff and persons in our workplace be maintained and established. Kessler Alair Insurance Services managers and supervisors have full support in enforcing the provisions of this policy.
Our Plan follows the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), California Department of Public Health (CDPH), as well as the federal OSHA standards related to COVID-19, and addresses the following:
Infection Prevention Measures
- All staff members wear masks and gloves.
- Office locations are regularly sanitized and disinfected by sanitizing spray, sanitizing wipes, and alcohol-based cleaning solutions.
- Masks must be worn by all individuals entering any office.
Identification and Isolation
- Thermal scan to detect temperatures exceeding 100 degrees for clients entering the office by receptionist following 6 feet rule.
- Anyone with a 100+ degree temperature will not be allowed to enter the office.
- Employees that report mild symptoms to remain at home until symptoms subside for at least 72 hours.
- Employees with symptoms to remain home for 14 days.
- Employees with symptoms to seek testing to confirm COVID-19 diagnosis and follow orders from a healthcare provider.
- Employees who receive confirmation of COVID-19 or having been in contact with someone who is confirmed to have it, will quarantine from home for 14 days.
- Employees with more severe Covid-19 symptoms are required to stay home until they are healthy for at least 72 hours and have confirmed through testing that they did not have COVID-19.
Protocols for Social Distancing
Social distancing is being implemented in the workplace through the following engineering and administrative controls.
- Alternative schedules for employees to work from home
- Maintain six feet of distance between staff and customers
- Reduced building occupancy by only allowing two clients at a time and only by appointment
- Front doors to remained closed
- Maintain six feet of distance between customers
Sanitation Policies and Procedures
- Handwashing guidance and instruction posted in break rooms and restroom
- Handwashing after handling external elements (e.g., mail and packages, currency, etc.)
- The requirement to regularly use hand sanitizer between handwashing
- General workplace environment cleaned every day by Janitor
- Each employee will conduct frequent cleaning and disinfecting of their work areas including phones, keyboards, touch screens, controls, door handles, copy machines, etc
- Materials used to clean include the following: Disinfecting wipes, disinfectant and or soap and water
Procedures to ensure effective ongoing implementation of the Plan
- Employees are to communicate any concerns with their supervisor and or HR immediately
- Employees are asked to inform management of any guidelines not being met. Corrective action will be taken.